1. The information provided on this website is accurate to the best of our knowledge.
2. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use. It is subject to change without prior notice.
5. The use of any information or materials from this website should only be undertaken with prior consent from the CEO, Aranya Agricultural Alternatives on email@example.com
6. All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
7. Through the IPC India 2017 website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of IPC India 2017. IPC India 2017 has no control over the nature, content and availability of those websites. These links are provided for your convenience and for your additional information. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorsement of the views expressed in the websites.
8. All efforts are made to keep the website functional. In case you are facing difficulty you could contact the Administration on firstname.lastname@example.org.However, IPC India 2017 takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
9. The use of this site shall be governed by the Indian law and shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian Courts.
Cancellation and refunds are allowed in exceptional cases subject deductions viz. service tax remitted to GOI, payment gateway charges paid etc. The deduction amount will be anything between 20 to 25% of the ticket size as per existing tax structure. However, the deduction rate may vary subject to changes in the tax structure. Also, the registered participant has the option of transferring the delegate ship to any other person of his choice by obtaining prior approval from the organising team of IPC India if he/she desires so.
Cancellation and refunds or transfer of delegate ships are allowed up to 30th Oct 2017 only as we are constrained by the advance expenses incurred for creating necessary infrastructure such as booking accommodation, building temporary structures, booking transporters etc.
We hope the delegates will empathise and understand the difficulties of the organising team in restricting the date as well as the quantum of refund.
Donations paid to Aranya Agricultural Alternatives, IPCIndia 2017 are not refundable